Team/Dungeons Suggestion

Here you can ask your questions and post suggestions about site's development.
xxlildreamerx0x

Team/Dungeons Suggestion

Post by xxlildreamerx0x » Sun Aug 04, 2019 2:42 pm

I've been playing RO since the open beta & really enjoy the game. My only issue is that I don't play as consistently as many other players. I've noticed lately that there's less team looking for players in the required dungeons since many already have a static team. Therefore, I never get my weekly done because there's no team to run with, and it's difficult to improve my character. It becomes discouraging, so I usually log in the game to do the daily task and loot any freebies without actually playing.

I was wondering if there's a way to create a standard team with "bots" to run dungeons with. An option for a player to just be paired randomly with bots giving us a chance to run the dungeons required. We'll still get the standard rewards needed to upgrade equipment, weekly points, etc. but no team rewards or buffs, etc. Just a suggestion, if something like this was available I'll be able to do more in the game when I'm available. :D Thank you team!

Kiriak
Site Admin

Re: Team/Dungeons Suggestion

Post by Kiriak » Sun Aug 04, 2019 7:07 pm

Hey mate! I think, guys from my.com rarely (if ever) visit this forum. It will be better to write your suggestions on the official Discord server of the game, since they removed the official forums.
You can access it here: https://discord.gg/revelationonline

There is a Community/Feedback and bugs channel there for suggestions such as yours.