What is an engraved Talisman

Free talk area.
BlackEmporer

What is an engraved Talisman

Post by BlackEmporer » Wed Feb 20, 2019 12:47 pm

Good morning,

somebody happens to know what a "engraved Talisman" is (and of course what you can do with it)?
You seem to get it when you "salvage" a golden Amulett >59 ... then it results in "engraved Talisman" I / II / III
i have no idea what one could do with it .... i would love to know BEFORE i salvage of course

Thanks in advance and best regards

BlackEmporer

Re: What is an engraved Talisman

Post by BlackEmporer » Thu Feb 21, 2019 8:33 am

i assume the game is dead ... noone answers ... i have to wait ages before i can join a team to do some fighting
Good thing though: After you have spend hours or days to wait to form a team .. you get a good reward because in the ranking usually the first 10 get a reward ... and you will never find more than 10 in any ranking -> you always get a reward
Nevertheless the search for any answers is anyoing !!
Next question already arises: Where do i get the "oracle fragment" required to get the level 69 soul grid - nobody seems to know

Kiriak
Site Admin

Post by Kiriak » Thu Feb 21, 2019 5:03 pm

First of all, your best bet to ask on the official forums of the game. Database visitors come here very rarely, but on the official forums you can see some people posting every day.

As for the Oracle Fragment you can buy it from the NPCs for class reputation points. See the "Sold by NPC" tab on the item's page.

BlackEmporer

Post by BlackEmporer » Fri Feb 22, 2019 4:25 pm

thanks for the hints ...
acutally when i hit something like
https://ro.my.com/forum .... i get redirected on https://ro.my.com .... the main/root page ...
this happens in every of the 4 browsers i use (Chrome, FF, MS IE, MS Edge) .. so to me it seems an issue of the site ?

but thanks nevertheless

Kiriak
Site Admin

Post by Kiriak » Sat Feb 23, 2019 7:52 am

I'm getting the same thing. Looks like something is wrong with the official forums.
Well, maybe you can try their Discord server.